ABB CoriolisMaster Mass Flowmeters
ABB’s CoriolisMaster FCB330 & 350 compact coriolis flowmeters feature low pressure drop, high capacity and intuitive display.
Suitable for gas entrainment, and designed for most upstream and midstream oil and gas flow applications. With only one meter, it measures flow rate, density, temperature and concentration. As some of the most compact coriolis mass flowmeters on the market, and with no up or downstream piping required, they can be installed in tight spaces.
Wellhead flow measurement with ABB’s CoriolisMaster reduces measurement maintenance by up to 90%.
- Coriolis mass flow advantage – multivariable measurement of mass flow, density and temperature in one device
- Compact size with no up or downstream piping requirements – get the benefits of coriolis mass flow in tight spaces
- Low pressure drop – save 25% on pump energy costs compared to other brands
- Wide measurement span in a single meter – other brands require two meter sizes to meet all applications that costs more in spares and installation
- Easy to use – features ABB’s unique common HMI for easy set-up and commissioning