Winn-Marion, Inc. can assist in the design of your panel boards to meet the most stringent UL-508A Standards. Winn-Marion can design and manufacture electrical and industrial control panels for most industry applications, including:
- Smart Wellhead Boxes
- Emergency Power-Off Panels (EPO)
- NGC Shelters
- Switch Gear Cabinets
- Junction Boxes
- Pneumatic Panels
- Heat Trace Panels
- …And More
For more information, click here.
Winn-Marion, Inc. provides complete control integration services for a variety of unique and common applications. Utilizing powerful hardware and software products from the world’s leading manufacturers in their respective businesses, we provide the simplest and most elegant solutions to solve complex control applications in the most cost effective manner. With the advanced hardware and software products of ABB Controls, Woodward, and Johnson Matthey after treatment products, we have a wide array of tools available to simplify your plant integration and emissions control systems. We can also support your existing control needs – regardless of the manufacturer.
(Included but not limited to)
- Gas and Oil Processing Plants
- Geothermal Plants
- Prime Power, Distributed Power, Backup Power, and Cogeneration Plants of all Sizes, from 10kW to 100 MW
- Boiler and Steam Plants
- Food Processing
Our expertise and the products we represent can bring your plant up to the latest standards. Because ABB and Woodward products provide the highest level of system integration and user friendly software tools and interfaces, our customers save significant expense on the front end – in installation costs, and down the road – in reduced maintenance, down time, and future support costs.
- Control Systems Integration
- Product Selection and Specification
- Equipment and System Retrofit and Upgrades
- Stationary Gas and Diesel Engine and Combustion Turbine Emissions Control Systems Specification, Installation, and Testing
- Protection System Design
- Analysis Shelter
- Catalyst Monitoring and Cleaning
- PLC, DCS, and Controls Programming
- Engine and Turbine Stop/Start Sequencing and Protection Integration
- Local and Remote Control, Monitoring, and Communication (Land-Line, Radio, and Satellite)
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) design and integration
- Installation and Commissioning
- Field Service
For more information, visit: www.winn-marion.com.