Winn-Marion, Inc. can assist in the design of your panel boards to meet the most stringent UL-508A Standards. Winn-Marion can design and manufacture electrical and industrial control panels for most industry applications, including:
- Smart Wellhead Boxes
- Emergency Power-Off Panels (EPO)
- NGC Shelters
- Switch Gear Cabinets
- Junction Boxes
- Pneumatic Panels
- Heat Trace Panels
- …And More
For more information, click here.
The TCM18 is a multicircuit microprocessor-based temperature control and monitoring module developed specifically for heat tracing applications. A versatile electric heat tracing control and monitoring network is key to reducing operating costs in plants. This module provides control and monitoring capabilities via digital information display for a maximum of eighteen heat trace circuits. This module can be configured for either process sensing control (with either one or two RTD inputs for each circuit) and/or ambient sensing control (with the option of one or two RTD inputs).
- One (1) or Two (2) RTD Temperature Sensors per Circuit Control Output
- Field Mount up to 36 RTD Sensors for 18 Heating Circuits, or use Ambient Control & APC with a Common RTD for the Entire Module
- Operate in Ambient Temperatures Down to -40F and as High as +60F
- Distributed Heat Trace Control Reduces Power Wiring and Lower Overall Installed Costs
- Auxiliary 24 Vdc Output for Powering Optional Communication Modules or Other Auxiliary Devices
- Equipment has been Evaluated and Found Suitable for Overvoltage Category II over the Stated Range of Module Supply Voltage, in Accordance with IEC-61010-1:2010.
Click here for more information, or contact your local Winn-Marion office.