ABB 266 Modbus Multivariable
The ABB 266 MODBUS multivariable provides precise and reliable measurement of differential pressure, static pressure, temperature and diagnostic information once per second, to flow computers and RTUs. Individual device MODBUS addresses can be easily configured using the optional display or using the XMV Interface application in ABB’s Totalflow flow computers or RTUs. This application creates a “plug and play” interface to the multivariable sensor and indicates any active alarms that may be present in easily understood text. The combination of ABB’s Totalflow flow computer or RTU and one or more ABB 266 MODBUS multivariables makes an ideal solution when multi-tube measurement is required and when the transmitters must be located in a Class I, Division I hazardous location.
- Two wire RS 485 MODBUS communications link
- Requires two additional wires for power
- Input voltage: 10.5 to 30 VDC
ABB CoriolisMaster Mass Flowmeters
ABB’s CoriolisMaster FCB330 & 350 compact coriolis flowmeters feature low pressure drop, high capacity and intuitive display.
Suitable for gas entrainment, and designed for most upstream and midstream oil and gas flow applications. With only one meter, it measures flow rate, density, temperature and concentration. As some of the most compact coriolis mass flowmeters on the market, and with no up or downstream piping required, they can be installed in tight spaces.
Wellhead flow measurement with ABB’s CoriolisMaster reduces measurement maintenance by up to 90%.
- Coriolis mass flow advantage – multivariable measurement of mass flow, density and temperature in one device
- Compact size with no up or downstream piping requirements – get the benefits of coriolis mass flow in tight spaces
- Low pressure drop – save 25% on pump energy costs compared to other brands
- Wide measurement span in a single meter – other brands require two meter sizes to meet all applications that costs more in spares and installation
- Easy to use – features ABB’s unique common HMI for easy set-up and commissioning
See all the information here.
In oil and gas operations, accurate measurement is critical for operational efficiency, safety, and maximized production. Choosing the right technology and product for these measurements is paramount.
Read about Winn-Marion and ABB K-TEK’s success story: http://bit.ly/1invpXm